Hi, and Welcome to my first ever Blog!!! I will apologies now as English was never by best subject and for those of you who know me will know that my spelling and grammar is pants!!
Suppose I'd better introduce myself, I'm Becky, 28 and I live just outside of Brighton with my Hubby Des and our 2 children Austin 5 and Edward 6 weeks! We have 2 cats Woozel and Squidge, and our very mad dog Delilah. I'm sure you will hear lots more about the antics of the children and dog!!
For those of you who know me, you will know that my first love is my boys, all three of them (includes Des) and my second is my fetish of paper, my fellow scrapbookers will understand what I mean, and for those of you who don't understand my scrapbooking and just think I'm mad, hey you just love me anyway!!!
Well that's it for today, hope to be back soon, love and hugs all xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
its cool hun...nice one...welcome to blog land xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Becky your boys are gorgeous. Nice photos.
Post a Comment